05.31.04 - Congrats to the 2004 graduates..all of yall! Oh how I wish I can graduate on time next year so that I can do the robot or moonwalk across the stage during the ceremony. Of course, that means learning how to manage my time a little bit better, not to mention learning how to do the robot and/or moonwalk. Now I shall leave you with a few words of wisdom imparted on me by many wise men and women...Hook em Horns!
05.10.04 - A simple google search revealed my long lost brothers. So following is a short list of my fellow esteemed Rod J's. However, I'm the only hyphenated member of this exclusive club =)
Dr. Rod J Rohlich - President of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Rod J. Gochin - Senior Lecturer, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Royal School of Mines
Rod J. Koenen - Adoption Lawyer
Rod J. Stone - Antitrust Lawyer
Rod J. Rosenstein - former Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, and an Economics degree holder, too!
05.07.04 - I'm now satisfied with my schedule.
Lil Man, you are scheduled for 5 classes and 15 hours for Fall 2004|
|ECO 322||MWF||9:00-10:00||MONEY AND BANKING|
|ECO 339K||MWF||2:00-3:00P||INTERNATL TRADE AND INVESTMENT|
|INF 322T||TH||6:00-9:00P||CHILDREN'S LITERATURE|
|LEB 320F||MWF||1:00-2:00P||FOUNDS OF LEGAL ENVIR OF BUSN|
|MAN 320F||TTH||12:30-2:00P||FOUNDS OF ORG BEHAV AND ADMIN|
05.06.04 - I'm excited about next year. I'll be living in West Campus, three or four blocks from campus at the Cornerstone Apts in a 1-1 with loft =) More good news, my group in MIS 311F placed in the top 5 at the business fair, so we all get automatic A's for our final! Now here's a list of things I totally look forward to in my last year of school:
- attacking school with a reckless abandon with guns ablazin'
- getting an extra half an hour or so of sleep a night (this is vital!)
- cheaply furnishing my apt and completely decking it out with UT and Spurs stuff
- unicycling/biking to class each day
- sleeping up in the loft every now and then
- having a better smelling apartment
- going to more home football games, and maybe even the Red River Shootout
- experiencing more college life/Austin life thingies
- getting my celebratory tat when I graduate (j/k, Mom)
Ok, enough of this, I've got finals to study for. Go Spurs Go! Sweep LA!